Sunday, January 14, 2007

Recon Leads The Way!!!!

A couple of weeks ago, my work table looked like this...you can see the tanks, technicals, weapons carries, and the Panhard AML90 Armored Car...

Well...after a couple weeks of working, here is the end result of one of them...The Panhard Armored Car with 90mm gun...A new addition to the 1st Bongolesian Reconnaissance Group...




The vehicle is a Peter Pig Armored car, and has about eight different shades of paint on it, along with weathering, dusting, dirt, detailing, etc....

Below you can see the Recon Element...A QRF Wombat Land Rover with Machine Gun, The Panhard, and a QRF Saladin Armored Car with short barrelled 76mm gun...A highly mobile and effective little force, the Saladin has in the last two games that it was used, made a nice little reputation for giving out "tough love", and being able to haul itself out at full speed when things got too hairy. I'm realizing now, WHY armored cars were so much better for the African Brush Wars than tanks....

Anyhow, let me know what you think....


2 comments:

Dex McHenry said...

Murph! Excellent liitle site and a fantastic idea to use a blog. Keep up the good work! Viva le revolucion! It's such a good idea I may just have to do the same.............one day.......soon. Kind regards.

Murph said...

Thanks! I greatly appreciate it. It gives me a chance to create, and review the stuff that I do, and to get good ideas from my friends.
There's always room for you in the revolution my friend!